Monday, November 05, 2007

Is It Any Wonder?

I was watching some regional news on telelvision a couple of weeks ago, and the light hearted story at the end of the bulletin was how girls find guys who drive utes more attractive than guys who drive 'normal' cars. I can't remember exactly, but the number was staggeringly high, like in the 70% range. According the girls surveyed, if said male had a dog in the back of his ute, he was even more appealing.

There could quite literally be, no hope left.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a really dirty comment in there about utes and being driven hard but I'll leave it alone...

8:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regional news?

I reckon I can guess what tv station you have been watching. And those results speak for themselves.

9:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's hope... just buy yourself a ute and a dog and watch those roots come flooding in, mate!

8:25 AM  
Blogger I Am Man I Am You. said...

mert-yes, you'd be right

julaberry-yes, you'd be right too

bryan-i'm laughing out loud!

4:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home