Saturday, March 10, 2007

Only Women Bleed

I just got off the phone with my previously mentioned very good female friend. She told me I should start a list of all the lame things females do when it comes to relationships. It'll be a perpetual thing, and please feel free to make suggestions. In the spirit of bipartisanship, I will also (soon) happily start one listing male's relationship shortcomings.



But to get the ball rolling....


1. Showing glaring signs of interest in a male only to reveal, after it's too late for the male to recover his dignity, that you actually already have a boyfriend.

2. That thing where you say "I just can't be with you right now", but what you mean to say is "I don't want to be with you, but at the same time, you can't start seeing someone else, because I want you around as a back-up in case I end up not being able to find someone better than you".

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

2. Turning from previously independant, strong woman into emotional needy wreck?

9:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mr Cleo: http://www.askmen.com/dating/dating_top_ten/53_dating_list.html

8:03 PM  
Blogger jnturnbull said...

The trick (and I think i've pulled it off) is to find one you can be friends with (and I mean warts and all, confidant, fart jokes, unshaven bits friend. Kind of like your best uni buddy except with a bajingo), and still want to put your ding dong into.

It's a fine line.

It doesn't mean I don't deal with all the usual ladies things, but it does make it easier to point out the obvious irrationality if you are friends first.

9:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home